Winter Home Security Tips
Latest crime statistics for Bristol show that the level has fallen in the last 18 months, but this still places Bristol high in the crime tables and there is a common trend of burglary figures rising as we get closer to Christmas.
So, if you live in Clifton, Temple Meads, Leigh Woods, Stoke Bishop or anywhere in the Bristol area why not ask us to come and do a safety check of your property.
Home Security Tips
- Upgrade your old uPVC locks with Snap-safe locks to prevent lock snapping
- Add a padbar lock solution as an extra security feature to your garage or outbuilding
- Change your standard shed lock to a secure close shackle padlock
- Windows should be secured with locks or grilles
- Arrange replacement locks or lock repairs for any broken locks
- Keep your hinges maintained to a good standard
- Think about installing an alarm
Speak to our locksmiths in Bristol today to arrange your safety check, lock repair or lock replacement in Bristol.
Finally, if you are unfortunate and experience a burglary at your home or workplace, remember we are your local emergency locksmith in Bristol, and can be contacted 24/7.
Back to recent news
Please click on an image to enlarge it